International Futures Training Resources
Click the links below for more information on how to use and understand International Futures (IFs). Please contact the Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures if you have additional questions.
Schedule an IFs Training Workshop for Your Team
The Pardee Center provides specialized training workshops on request and in conjunction with ongoing partnerships and projects. Recent workshop locations include: Brussels, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Lima, Ljubljana, Pretoria, Pristina, Seoul, Seville, Singapore, and Washington DC.
The standard IFs training package consists of an intensive workshop and covers the use and structure of the IFs model and how to best use IFs to support the projects of particular interest to the participants.
Workshop participants learn:
1) How to explore the IFs historical database and Base Case forecasts
2) The structure and linkages of the IFs system and its various submodels
3) How IFs forecasts are made
4) How to construct alternative future scenarios
5) How to examine the implications of alternative scenarios
6) How IFs can best support an organization’s efforts
For more information, or to schedule a training for your organization, please contact us at email@example.com.